Begin your musical language-learning adventure with your 0–7 year olds today, with a FREE Taster of our Children's Languages Adventure!
The Children's Languages Adventure is an introduction to 10 of the world’s most spoken languages via our multilingual musical method – to ignite your little one's interest, and to build grown up's confidence too!
And don’t worry – you don’t need to know any languages to begin!
Start learning languages today!
Find out just how simple and fun it is to begin exploring languages with your 0–7 year olds, even if you have no experience yourself!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
If you're a grown-up with little ones aged 0–7 in your care...
Spark their curiosity & love for languages from a young age, long before they have a chance to explore them in school
Improve communication, literacy and social skills whether you're a few months or a few decades old
Help to future-proof long-term brain health for you and your little ones
A big confidence boost for both you and your little ones with languages and in talking to new people in new situations
Fast-track languages to memory through the power of song!
In your FREE TASTER you'll receive:
1. A preview of the video from our first Mini-Adventure, where you'll:
- meet Cate & Croc Monsieur, our language pioneers
- learn how to say 'hello' in five languages
- learn 'Wheels on the Bus' in German
- learn how to play 'Peepo' in French
- learn the first verse of the traditional French song, 'Tourne, Tourne Petit Moulin' with our own twist!
2. The accompanying lyrics to the songs featured in the video to reinforce learning.
The lyrics sheets are adorned with our signature illustrations that keep little ones delightfully engaged for hours!
3. Downloadable craft & play-based activities for learning away from the screen:
- leaf-rubbing with a French focus
- a classic Italian recipe for 'Mele al cioccolato' (chocolate apples). Written in English and sprinkled with a touch of Italiano!
4. Just for grown ups: there's so much info out there about babies' eating, sleeping & physical development. But what about talking?
Your free taster includes access to Cate's podcast episode on how children learn to speak!
Babel Babies was founded by Cate Hamilton and pioneers her unique multilingual musical method to explore languages... But who is she?!
Cate is a modern languages teacher, PhD researcher & mum of three... with a very important mission!
And that is to make exploring languages with the 0–7 year olds in your care possible, even if you have no languages experience whatsoever!
But why? To unlock that love for languages long before children get a chance to encounter them in school.
Is this necessary for very young children? Exploring & learning languages when you're little brings with it many benefits, and will also grow parents' confidence too!
Who I am I'm a mum of three and a modern languages teacher, and I'm currently undertaking a PhD in Education with a focus on Applied Linguistics at the University of Oxford. Over the last ten years I ran parent & baby multilingual singalong groups across the south west of the UK.
Through my experience as a mother, languages teacher, early years educator and my theoretical research, I have created the online Children's Languages Adventure for families throughout the world to enjoy, based on my multilingual musical method.
It’s a gentle but fun way to explore different languages with your children through the power of song, and to improve your confidence with languages too!TRY NOW FOR FREE!
SIGN UP TO OUR
'TALKING ABOUT TALKING' NEWSLETTER
If you're as fascinated as we are by languages, why not sign up to our newsletter! We explore the real science behind how young children learn to speak, along with tips for learning languages with your little people and some awesome FREE languages treats!